Our mission is to create and offer an easy, plastic-free and sustainable food storage option.
Frank Wrap was created with the idea of battling the ever growing plastic mountains across the world. Our owner and founder, Adriana Frank, started becoming more aware of all the waste being created in household environments and wanted to do something about it. Once she saw the problem, she couldn’t be stopped, and after many hours of research she came up with idea for Frank Wrap - a reusable beeswax food wrap.
Our small business is based on the Mediterranean island of Malta, where we do our best to source all materials locally. In particular, the star to our recipe, the beeswax! We make it a priority of ours to produce sustainable products, and we ensure that our process always has a positive impact on the environment.
Adriana’s dream with this handcrafted product is to help decrease the plastic waste we create, and encourage people to rethink their everyday choices when it comes to single-use plastics.
- First Prize Smart & Sustainable Business Awards 2022 - Government of Malta
- Micro Business Smart & Sustainable Business Awards 2022 - Government of Malta
- Winner of Best Waste Reduction Strategy – Malta Business Awards
- First Runner Up – Innovative Climate Solution – Malta Business Awards
- People's Choice Award Textile Category - Malta Crafts Foundation
- Premju Gieh l-Artigjanat’ Runner-up - Malta Crafts Foundation
From and Back to Nature.
Smart & Sustainable Business Award and the Smart & Sustainable Micro-Business Award 2022. MEFL Government of Malta
Best Waste Reduction Strategy - Winner and Innovative Climate Solution - 1st Runner Up, Malta Business Awards 2022. Organized by Malta Chamber of SMEs and Malta Enterprise.
‘Premju Gieh l-Artigjanat’ Runner-up and the People's Choice Award in the Textile Category with my Beeswax Food Wrap - Malta Crafts Foundation - July, 2022.
Wasteserv - Malta Waste Reduction Awards 2020 - Certificate of Participation
Exhibiting at the educational FEE Fest, organized by EcoSkola Malta