DIY Beeswax Frank Wrap Kit
Make your own food wrap and enjoy a fun hands-on craft activity. An opportunity to involve your kids in a way that encourages their creative imagination and enables indirect learning about plastic reduction and food waste.
The activity consists on a step-by-step process where you are going to use wax to coat the fabric and make your own Frank Wrap. The result is a durable product that is all natural, zero waste and completely eco-friendly.
Frank Wrap is a natural and reusable alternative to protect vegetables, fruits & more. It keeps your food fresh for longer and replaces the single use of plastic cling film.
Each Frank Wrap DIY Kit Contains
- 1 Wooden Paint Brush 2,5 cm diameter
- Fabric 100% Cotton Certified OEKO Tex
- Blend Bar
- Parchment Paper
- Instructions in English + Bonus Colouring for Kids
Fabric Sizes Reference
3 Small 18 cm x 18 cm
3 Medium 25 cm x 25 cm
2 Large 33 cm x 33 cm
- Blend Bar quantity varies according to the size of the fabric chosen and it is enough to make it all. Our signature Blend Bar is made with Beeswax, Pine Resin and Jojoba Oil - the same ingredients we use to make our Frank Wrap. The Vegan Blend Bar is made with Candelilla Wax, Pine Resin and Jojoba Oil.
- Online instructions here.
- We ship worldwide and 100% plastic free.